Play it slowly
Play it slowly is a software to play back audio files at a different speed or pitch. It does also allow you to loop over a certain part of a file. It's intended to help you learn or transcribe songs. It can also play videos thanks to gstreamer. Play it slowly is intended to be used on a GNU/Linux system like Ubuntu.
Because of a combination of legal and technical reasons related to the decoding of audio files I can't produce a useful windows version at the moment.
Thank you all for the nice comments. It's heart warming to know that people find my little piece of software useful.
- Plays every file gstreamer does (mp3, ogg vorbis, midi, even flv!)
- Can use alsa and jack
- Change speed and pitch
- Loop over certain parts
- Export to wav
- playitslowly-1.4.0.tar.gz (40 kb)
- playitslowly-1.3.1.tar.gz (39 kb)
- playitslowly-1.3.0.tar.gz (39 kb)
- playitslowly-1.2.1.tar.gz (37 kb)
Feel free to join the development of playitslowly at github.comments powered by Disqus