What is HTTP Ripper
HTTP Ripper is a tool to rip content out of the web.
- 2010-09-04 New Version (Version 1.1.1)
- Automatic proxy configuration on ubuntu/gnome
- Removed gconf dependency
- 2010-06-01 New Version (Version 1.1)
- Added about 35 translations! THANKS!
- Brought back icons on ubuntu
- Added support for multiple set-cookie header
- Fixed a few minor issues
- 2008-08-31 New Version (Version 1.0)
- New Feature: Filtering (Filter by content type or file size)
- New Translation: Brazilian Portuguese by Alexandre Sapata Carbonell
- New Translation: French by Benjamin Kühnis
- New Translation: German by Jonas Wagner
- New Translation: Indonesian by Muhammad Zulfikar
- New Translation: Serbian by Vladimir Lazic
- New Translation: Spanish by Nicolas Giorgetti, Benjamin Kühnis
- 2008-06-27 First Release (Version 0.1)
- Download movies from video sites
- Download music of you favorite bands website
- Free Software (GPL 3)
- Generic (works with almost every website)
- Runs on GNU/Linux and Windows
- Nearly undetectable / blockable by servers
- Built with python and pygtk
Outdated, depicts version 1.0
- Windows Installer (6.6 MiB, version 1.0.0, outdated)
- Debian/Ubuntu Package (41 KiB, version 1.1.1)
- Source Code use this when you use Linux but not Ubuntu/Debian (47 KiB, latest)
Would you like to see httpripper translated into your language? I would!
Translate it online at launchpad!
- The development of httripper now place on github
- For more information look at the README
- Have you found a bug?
- Report it at launchpad!
- Do you have a question?
- Do you just like httpripper?
- I'd like to hear from you!
- Email: veers@gmx .ch
- Jabber/XMPP/gtalk: veers@jabber .org